Will's Vegan Shoes
- Ethically made in Portugal
- PETA approved Vegan
- Carbon neutral
- Colour: black
- Vegan leathers made in Italy that meets Oeko Tex 100 and REACH regulations
- Simple solid metal buckle
- Smart bevelled edges with a tapered tip at the strap
- Presented in a sustainable natural cotton dust bag
- Delivered to you through our eco friendly plastic free carbon neutral supply chain
- Dispatch time 1-2 days, delivery time: 2-3 days.
- Small: 70 cm to 80 cm / 27.5" to 31.5"
- Medium: 78 cm to 88 cm / 30.5" to 34.5"
- Large: 87 cm to 97 cm / 34" to 38"
Total length of the belt excluding the buckle:
- Small: 89 cm / 35"
- Medium: 97.5 cm / 38.4"
- Large: 106.5 cm / 41"
- Extra Large: 117 cm / 46"
There are two good ways of finding out your belt size
1. Measuring your waist or hip circumference (this is the most accurate way of finding your correct belt size)
- Put on a pair of pants that fits you.
- Take a tape measure and thread it through the belt holes of your pants.
- Note your circumference and add 5 cm (2”) to find the correct belt size.
2. Measuring one of your existing belts (measuring one of your existing belts can used to determine your belt size)
- Lay down your belt
- Measure the length of the belt from top of the belt buckle to the hole which is used the most.
- Choose a belt which is at least the same length or slightly longer.